Our team of expert physiotherapist work with and for you with the goal of a successful recovery and prevention of any further injury.
We specialise in the movement and function of your body, working in partnership with you to assist disorders that you have acquired through injury or accident, as a result of ageing or life events and disorders present from birth. We will assess you, diagnose your condition and apply treatment.
The following are treatment methods we may use to assist your recovery:
- Exercise programs to improve mobility and strengthen muscles
- Joint manipulation and mobilisation to reduce pain and stiffness
- Muscle re-education to improve control
- Airway clearance techniques and breathing exercises
- Soft tissue mobilisation (massage)
- Dry needling
- Assistance with use of aids, splints, crutches, walking sticks and wheelchairs.
We can aid with recovery by reducing pain and stiffness while increasing your mobility, we will also work with you to prevent any further injury by outlining appropriate treatment.
Get the results you need - Call us today!
Why Choose Us?
Hands on CareWe work towards no double bookings. We believe that when you make time to see us we make sure we are completely focused on you and your needs.
- We're here for you one step at a timeWe work with you through each stage of the recovery and prevention process to ensure understanding, in order to maximise your results.
- Preparing you for tomorrowWe believe prevention is the cure; therefore our aim is to equip you with the skills and knowledge to maintain your results.
- Quality care from people who careOur specialist team is genuinely committed to getting you back on your feet. Your recovery is our number one priority.
We are here to help you get the results you need. Contact our friendly team using the form below or call us at one of our clinics.